Covel Commons, 3rd floor
330 DeNeve Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1492
Covel Commons is located on the UCLA campus
Directions to UCLA from LAX Airport
The closest major airport to UCLA is the Los Angeles International Airport, LAX. From LAX, take the 405 Freeway north to the Wilshire Blvd. East exit. Continue east on Wilshire for several blocks, moving from the far right lane to the left. Make a left turn on Westwood Blvd. Follow Westwood Blvd. into campus.
UCLA's main campus is bounded by Sunset Blvd. on the north and Le Conte Ave. on the south; the east border is Hilgard Ave. and the west border is Gayley Ave. A number of UCLA units are located just south of campus, between Wilshire Blvd. and Le Conte Ave. Among these are the UCLA Hammer Museum, the UCLA Extension Centers, and the Geffen Theater.
1. Take 405 (San Diego Freeway) to Wilshire Blvd. East
2. Travel east three blocks to Westwood Blvd.
3. Turn Left on Westwood Blvd.
4. Travel five blocks to Parking & Information Booth.
5. Stop at Parking & Information Booth and purchase parking permit. Mention that you are coming for "WINSmartGrid Forum" and the attendant will direct you to Sunset Village Parking (SV) or Parking Structure #4. (click on the map below)
6. Conference is held on the 3rd floor within Covel Commons.
map from Yahoo Maps
Directions within UCLA
Campus Map with directions
Click link or map to see a larger version.
Interactive UCLA Map
Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science,
Clean Tech Los Angeles
Hughes Network Systems,
RSI ID Technologies,
Quantum Route, Inc.,
Convergence Systems Limited,
Magellan Technology (Australia),
UCLA - WINMEC,
44-116S Engr. IV, 420 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA. 90095